To maintain the safety and privacy of our students, we ask that you please respect these guidelines, so we can help you most effectively.
1. Cathy Skitko is the official spokesperson for The Hill School. All media requests for access to School facilities, personnel, and students must be directed to Cathy so that we can best coordinate and accommodate your needs. Similarly, if you are planning to visit the campus, please contact Cathy. All media visits to the campus must be coordinated in advance.
2. Please do not directly contact our students without School approval. Naturally, all parents and guardians of our students are provided with a photo/interview release, and, as a School, we must make every reasonable effort to honor parent/guardian wishes concerning interaction between their children and the media. If you wish to speak with any of our students or faculty, please contact Cathy Skitko and she will do her best to facilitate your contact.
3. All requests to shoot video or photography must be made through our Communications Office.
4. If you violate any of these guidelines you may be asked to leave campus, as we need to protect the privacy of all our students.
5. All requests for School logos also must be directed to the Communications Office located on the second floor of Ryan Library at 717 E. High Street, Pottstown, PA 19464. Please click here for directions.
In the event of a press conference:
1. Please adhere to all media guidelines outlined in this document.
2. Please do not question any of our students or faculty while on campus. Please remember that our faculty and students need to be focused on their academics, athletics, and other School responsibilities. However, our Communications Office will do its best to be helpful.
3. Please park in the lot adjacent to The Hill School’s Center For The Arts (CFTA), where the event will be held. Please do not tour the campus unattended.
4. If you are unable to attend, but need information, please contact Cathy Skitko, Director of Communications.