For the 2015-16 school year, the annual tuition is $54,570 for boarding students and $37,640 for day students. For boarders, the tuition charges cover all instruction, room and board, on-campus events, health services at the Health Center, and some athletic equipment. The charges for day students cover instruction and on-campus events, as well as lunch on every day except Sunday. Students must pay for their textbooks and supplies. Some elective courses, athletic activities, music instruction, and other programs also may require additional fees. The Admission Office can supply detailed information on all costs associated with an education at The Hill.
2015-16 Financial Aid Program Profile:
- Tuition: $54,570 for boarding students and $37,640 for day students.
- Dollars Awarded (grants): $6,875,350
- Students Receiving Financial Aid: 205
- Percent of Student Body Receiving Aid: 40%
- Average Boarding Grant: $37,550
- Average Day Grant: $23,550