The Hill School is excited to begin welcoming parent spectators for spring athletics contests effective Wednesday, April 21. Please read the detailed guidelines below that all spectators should be prepared to follow to make this opportunity possible while maintaining the health and safety of The Hill Community. Complete guidelines and the event registration form can be found at the Spring Spectator Guidelines page.
PLEASE NOTE: Spectators for visiting teams are not permitted to attend games at The Hill School.
· Students who are scheduled to compete in a home game are permitted two (2) parent/guardian spectators at each event. Siblings, grandparents, and other family members or close friends MAY NOT attend games, even if one or both parents/guardians are unable to attend. Pets are not permitted at games this spring.
· Parent/guardian spectators must complete our Online Guest Questionnaire on the day of the game you wish to attend. The form will be invalid if it is filled out on a date prior to the day of the game. We recommend filling out the form prior to your arrival on campus to expedite the check-in process at the Welcome Tent, but you may register at the tent if you wish.
· Upon arrival to campus, please visit the Welcome Tent in the CFTA Parking Lot, where a member of our security staff will welcome you and verify that you have completed the required questionnaire. All visitors will be required to complete a temperature check at the Welcome Tent. Once you have signed in at the tent, you may either remain parked in the CFTA lot and walk to the Far Fields, or you may drive to the Far Fields and park in the parking lot.
· If it is your first time visiting, you will be given a Spring Spectator Pass and lanyard that must be worn and visible at all times while on campus. For each visit after you have received your pass, please present it to the security staff member at the Welcome Tent.
· At each venue, there will be separate, designated seating areas for Parent Spectators and Hill Students/Residents. Please sit only in your designated seating area. We strongly encourage visitors to bring a folding chair due to limited bleacher and bench seating.
· Parents may only attend the event for which they register; for instance, you may not watch a lacrosse game, and after that concludes go to the softball field.
· Masks must be worn properly (covering both the mouth and nose) at all times.
· Contact between Parents and Hill students, coaches, residents, and visiting team players and coaches is not permitted under any circumstances.
· Please do not visit campus if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been exposed to someone who is symptomatic or who has tested positive, or if you are awaiting test results.
Thank you for your attention to these details, which will help ensure a safe and healthy Hill Community for the spring term.