Local Dining and Attractions
There are many options for local dining near The Hill's campus -- from a hand-carved turkey sandwich at Grumpy's to Mexican fine dining at Juan Carlos to a great slice of pizza across the street at Little Italy's or Giuseppe's. During the summer of 2019, the High Street Terminal (located at 300 E. High Street) expanded to include a number of new local restaurants specializing in fresh, homemade tacos, cheesesteaks, and more!
The Avenue (484-752-4076)
Authentic Carribean cuisine; BYOB
107 E. High Street, Pottstown
Fresh and modern Mexican street food
300 E. High Street., Pottstown
Beverly's Pastry Shop (610-323-2020)
Downtown bakery specializing in gourmet cupcakes and specialty desserts.
322 E. High St., Pottstown
New upscale restaurant featuring Italian-Thai dishes with Japanese influences and a variety of sushi selections.
152 E. High St., Pottstown
Excellent fresh hand-carved sandwiches, fresh soups and salads
137 E. High St., Pottstown
Giuseppe's Pizza (610-718-1281)
Great pizza and sandwiches; BYOB
Located across from The Hill.
864 E. High St., Pottstown
French-influenced food; BYOB
20 S. Charlotte St., Pottstown
Specializing in cheese steaks, hoagies, and other specialty sandwiches.
Ice House Steaks and Pizza (610-326-9999)
Excellent cheese steaks and sandwiches. Owned by a Hill family.
King and Manatawny Streets, Pottstown
iCreate Cafe (484-312-0404)
A small vegetarian/vegan cafe specializing in Middle Eastern cuisine.
130 King St., Pottstown
JJ Ratigan Brewing Co. (484-524-8391)
Fresh gastropub-style food in a fun atmosphere.
227 High St., Pottstown
Juan Carlos Fine Mexican Food (484-624-4931)
BYOB "casually elegant" authentic Mexican cuisine with a South American flair.
235 E. High St., Pottstown
Lily's Grill (484-945-1008) *temporarily closed
Delicious American cuisine, BYOB
115 E. High St., Pottstown
A favorite of Hill students and faculty. Serves pizza, pasta, and sandwiches. Located across the street from The Hill.
636 E. High St., Pottstown
Potts & Penn Family Diner (484-624-5501)
Delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner
80 E. High Street, Pottstown
Pottstown United Brewing Company (484-752-4943)
Brewpub serving sandwiches, burgers, and other specialty fare.
251 E. Pottstown, PA 19464
Sly Fox Brewery & Tastin' Room (484-300-4644)
Excellent pizzas, wings, and other lite pub fare
331 Circle of Progress Dr., Pottstown (3 miles)
Shorty's Sunflower Cafe (610-970-5111)
Fresh, farm-to-table breakfast and lunch
1494 N. Charlotte St., Pottstown (4 miles)
Three Brothers Grill (484-752-4527)
Authentic Mexican cuisine
1432 E. High St., Pottstown (1 mile)
The Very Best Weiner Shop (610-323-5224)
Old-school hot dog shop also serves burgers, fries, and steaks.
252 E. High St., Pottstown
248 Bridge Street, Phoenixville (15 miles)
Great Italian food
474 Swamp Pike, Schwenksville (10 miles)
Serving lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch
Craft Ale House (484-932-8180)
Excellent lunch and dinner menus
708 W. Ridge Pike, Limerick (5 miles)
Hibachi and sushi bar
1495 Farmington Ave. Pottstown (4 miles)
Excellent Italian food; large portions
1492 East Schuylkill Road, Pottstown (3 miles)
Offbeat, eclectic, fresh and simple ingredients
1534 Manatawny Rd., Pine Forge (6 miles)
Inn at St. Peter's Village (610-469-2600)
Dinner only, Sunday brunch (Bed and Breakfast)
3471 St. Peter's Rd., Saint Peters (10 miles)
130 E. Bridge Street, Phoenixville (15 miles)
Jake's Wayback Burger (484-300-4246)
255 Upland Square Dr., Pottstown (3 miles)
Judy’s on Cherry (610-374-8511)
"Best of Berks" 2011 for fine dining
332 Cherry Street, Reading (20 miles)
Kimberton Inn (610-933-8148)
2105 Kimberton Road, Kimberton (12 miles)
Los Aztecas (610-323-6928)
Authentic Mexican food
223 Shoemaker Rd., Pottstown (2 miles)
Ludwig's Grille & Oyster Bar (610-458-5336)
Route 100 south, Ludwigs Corner (9 miles)
1 Town Center Dr., Collegeville (14 miles)
PF Chang's (610-489-0110)
10 Town Center Dr., Collegeville (14 miles)
Seven Stars Inn (610-495-5205)
Overly generous portions
300 Ridge Rd., Phoenixville (16 miles)
520 Kimberton Road, Phoenixville (15 miles)
204 Shoemaker Rd., Pottstown (2 miles)
VeeKoo Asian Cuisine (610-948-5433)
Chinese, Japanese, Thai fine dining
333 10th Ave., Royersford (10 miles)
- Steel River Playhouse Downtown Pottstown
- Art Fusion 19464 Downtown Pottstown
- Pottsgrove Manor Pottstown, Pa.
- The Carousel at Pottstown & Manatawny Green Miniature Golf Downtown Pottstown
- Manatawny Still Works Pottstown, Pa. (3 miles)
- Sly Fox Brewery Pottsown, Pa. (3 miles)
- Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles Boyertown, Pa. (8 miles)
- Poco Loco Paintball Eagleville, Pa. (10 miles)
- Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site Elverson, Pa. (14 miles)
- Manatawny Creek Winery Douglassville, Pa. (8.9 miles)
- The Philip and Muriel Berman Museum of Art at Ursinus College Collegeville, Pa. (16 miles)
- Mill Grove at Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary Audubon, Pa. (17 miles)
- Reading Public Museum Reading, Pa. (20 miles)
- Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom Allentown, Pa. (30 miles)
- Longwood Gardens Kennett Square, Pa. (36 miles)
- Coventry Mall Pottstown (3 miles)
Kohl's, Boscov's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Pier One, and more.
- Upland Square Shopping Center Pottstown (3 miles) Target; TJ Maxx; Bed, Bath & Beyond; A.C. Moore; Best Buy; Giant; KIWI Yogurt; AMC Cinemas; Five Below; ULTA; and more.
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets Limerick, Pa. (6 miles) Coach; Banana Republic; Under Armor; Nike; GAP; Vera Bradley; and more.
- Providence Town Center Collegeville, Pa. (14 miles) Wegman's; Michael's; Homegoods; Old Navy; Best Buy; ULTA; DSW; Movie Tavern; PF Chang's; and more.
- King of Prussia Mall King of Prussia, Pa. (22 miles) The second largest shopping mall in the country!