OPEN TO BOYS AGES 9-14
Join us for one or both weeks!
June 13-16 - 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
July 25-28 - 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Cost: $175 per week or $350 for two weeks
Camp Director: Ed Turner, Hill's varsity baseball coach
All campers must bring their own bat, glove, spikes, water bottle, catcher’s gear (if applicable), and wear baseball pants.
9 a.m. Stretch/Warm-up
9:15 a.m. Baserunning
9:20 a.m. Play catch
9:40 a.m. Individual stations (hitting, fielding, pitching, catching)
10:20 a.m. Small Group/whole team activities
10:40 p.m. Competitions
11:30 p.m. Lunch
Noon Modified Scrimmages
- Learn from experienced coaches what it will take to get to the next level.
- Practice fundamental and situational skills for every part of the game including hitting, fielding, pitching, and baserunning.
- Implement those concepts in controlled scrimmages.
- Compete and practice with other kids of the same age and/or developmental stage.
- Work in an intense but friendly atmosphere.
- Experience firsthand The Hill School’s beautiful campus and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Receive a free t-shirt.