Open to boys and girls entering grades 1-9 in the 2022-23 school year.
Monday, July 11 through Thursday, July 14
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Cost: $250 per-camper
Camp Director: Deanna Mayza, Hill School head girls' basketball coach
Location: The Hill School's Mercer Field House
At the Skills on The Hill Basketball Camp all players will:
- Learn from experienced college and high school coaches what it will take to get to the next level.
- Practice skills for every part of their game.
- Gain exposure to position-specific skills/drills that they can take home with them to practice.
- Implement those newly learned concepts in controlled scrimmages.
- Compete and practice with other kids of the same age and/or developmental phase.
- Work in an intense but friendly atmosphere with a 10:1 player-to-coach ratio.
- Experience firsthand The Hill School's beautiful campus and state-of-the art facilities.
- Participate in optional activities such as swim and open gym.