The Hill School is located in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, approximately 40 miles northwest of Philadelphia. New York City and Baltimore, Md. are approximately two hours away from Pottstown by car or bus. The proximity of our campus to these major cities provides our students with many great opportunities on the weekends including trips to museums, Broadway shows, great restaurants, shopping malls, sporting events, and more. Our location in also allows for our students to engage in meaningful community service opportunities.
- Admission Information and Questions
- Business Office Contacts
- Other Administrative Offices
- Media Inquiries
- Facility Rentals
The Hill School's Business Office is located in the bottom floor (west side) of the Hunt Upper School Dormitory. Please reference the information below when contacting a member of Business Office.
Academic Office: 610-705-1298
Admission Office: 610-705-1252
Athletics Office: 610-705-1201
Business Office: 610-705-1318
Center For The Arts/Boyer Gallery: 610-705-1039
College Counseling Office: 610-705-1276
Deans' Office: 610-705-1288
Student Life Office: 610-705-1286
Office of Institutional Giving: 610-326-1000, ext. 7180
The Hill School makes every effort to protect the privacy of our students. We will not share personal information without appropriate consent by individual students and their families. Media inquiries and interview requests should be approved by Senior Director of Institutional Public Relations Cathy Skitko at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-705-1017.
Media Guidelines: To maintain the safety and privacy of our students, we ask that you please respect these guidelines, so we can help you most effectively.
1. Cathy Skitko is the official spokesperson for The Hill School. All media requests for access to School facilities, personnel, and students must be directed to Cathy so that we can best coordinate and accommodate your needs. Similarly, if you are planning to visit the campus, please contact Cathy. All media visits to the campus must be coordinated in advance.
2. Please do not directly contact our students without School approval. Naturally, all parents and guardians of our students are provided with a photo/interview release, and, as a School, we must make every reasonable effort to honor parent/guardian wishes concerning interaction between their children and the media. If you wish to speak with any of our students or faculty, please contact Cathy Skitko and she will do her best to facilitate your contact.
3. All requests to shoot video or photography must be made through Cathy Skitko.
4. If you violate any of these guidelines you may be asked to leave campus, as we need to protect the privacy of all our students.