Golf Outing at Sand Valley
Tuesday, June 16 through Thursday, June 18, 2020
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
1:30 p.m. Tee times start on Sand Valley
7:30 p.m. Welcome Dinner
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
8 a.m. Tee times start on Mammoth Dunes and Sand Valley (golfers will play on one course Wednesday and other course on Thursday)
3 p.m. Outing on The Sandbox, a 17-hole Par 3 course recently named "The Best New Short Course" by Golf Magazine
7:30 p.m. Dinner
Thursday, June 18, 2020
8:30 a.m. Tee times start on Mammoth Dunes and Sand Valley
1 p.m. Awards and departure
- There is a maximum of 24 golfers. Registration is first come, first serve.
- Prizes for individuals and groups will be given for each round.
- The format for all rounds will allow everyone to play their own ball in a Stableford scoring system.
- Tees will be suggested by handicaps, but players will have the option to choose the tees from which they play.
- Sand Valley’s courses are designed to be walked and carts are only available with a doctor’s note and prior approval.
- Caddies and pull carts are available at an additional cost.
- Attendees will have the option to extend their visit on Thursday with an afternoon round, another night’s stay, and a round on Friday morning.
- Other ideas might include visiting Erin Hills or Whistling Straits on either side of our Hill outing, but players would be responsible for their own arrangements. Contact Jeff Harris ‘77 at 203-918-4006 for more information.
- Cost is $1,800 for a double room or $2,100 for a single room.
- A $600 per person non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. The entire fee is due by March 15, 2020.