Artwork by Claire Hartemink '21 and Elizabeth Hudak '21 selected as part of The Wharton Esherick Museum's 10th annual high school print competition.
The Visual Arts Program at The Hill School is designed to offer students an array of experiences through various traditional media - drawing, painting, sculpting, photography, fiber arts - and more innovative media such as video production, graphic communications, design thinking, and design technology.
Megan Mikuen '19 and Sarah Jiang '22 received honors from Scholastic Art & Writing Awards for their artwork.
Hill Instructor of the Arts' Exhibit will run from March 22 through May 3. The opening reception will be held on Sunday, April 7.
- Studio Art 1 / 2
- Advanced Studio Art 3
- Studio Art AP (College Level): Drawing, 2-D Design, and 3-D Design
- Advanced Studio Art Seminar (College Level)
- Design Thinking for World Impact
- Introduction to Web Development
- Silk Painting
- Advanced Fiber Arts
- Video Production
- Advanced Video Production