Welcome Hill Athletics Fans!
Scroll down to access rosters, facility information, a schedule of upcoming games, local dining recommendations, and much more.
- Off-campus spectators currently are not permitted to attend games.
- Only sit in the designated areas at each venue. Please look for the stickers on benches and bleachers that indicate where it’s appropriate to sit.
- If standing at games, please remain appropriately distanced at all times.
- No spectators may sit on the turf at any time.
- Please enjoy food ONLY AT the designated seating area setup at Lehrman Pavilion.
- Please wear masks at all times while in attendance at the games.
All spring athletics facilities are located at the Far Fields. Please use the school's primary address of 860 Beech Street, and then turn into the Far Fields Entrance at the east end of the tennis courts, across from the main entrance.
There is a small parking area behind the tennis courts and a larger parking area at the top of the hill. Please note that foul balls from the baseball field are capable of reaching both parking areas.
If all parking areas for the Far Fields are full, visitors should use:
Center For The Arts (CFTA) parking lot
GPS Address 760 Beech Street, Pottstown, PA
30) Varsity Baseball Diamond
31) Jim Long Field (Softball)
32) Harry L. Price Field
33) Briggs S. Cunningham '26 '50 Field
34) William W. Hauser '81 Track
36) Lehrman '56 Pavilion
For parents, visiting teams, and other Hill fans traveling from out of the area, please click on the buttons below for suggested local dining and hotel recommendations:
Courtyard Marriott Philadelphia/Valley Forge
600 Campus Drive
Located across from the popular Providence Town Center and Movie Tavern, the Courtyard Marriott in nearby Collegeville is the preferred hotel of Hill Athletics. Be sure to mention Hill Athletics when booking your room.
Thank you for visiting our campus. Go Hill!