Skills On The Hill Camp
Dates: Monday, June 22 through Thursday, June 25, 2020
Cost: $250 per-camper (register using the form below)
Aftercare is available until 5:30 p.m. each day for an additional $30 per-day.
Camp Director: Seth Eilberg, Head boys' basketball coach, The Hill School (firstname.lastname@example.org)
At the Skills on The Hill Basketball Camp all players will:
- Learn, with instruction from experienced college and high school coaches, what it will take to get to the next level.
- Practice skills for every part of their game.
- Gain exposure to position-specific skills/drills that they can take home with them to practice.
- Implement those newly learned concepts in controlled scrimmages.
- Compete and practice with other kids of the same age and/or developmental phase.
- Work in an intense but friendly atmosphere with a 10:1 player-to-coach ratio.
- Experience firsthand The Hill School's beautiful campus and state-of-the art facilities.
- Receive a free basketball.
9 a.m. Warmup and Form Shooting
9:20 a.m. Stations
10:25 a.m. Morning Games
11:30 a.m. Challenges
11:50 a.m. Lunch
*Provided and served in The Hill School's Dining Hall
12:30 p.m. Daily Clinic/Speaker
1 p.m. Camper Choice: SWIM TIME, Open Gym, Video
1:45 p.m. Afternoon Games
2:50 p.m. Daily Recognitions, Challenges
3 p.m. Dismissal
Campers should be dropped off and picked up in The Hill School Center for the Arts Parking Lot, located at 760 Beech Street. Parents may walk their child to Mercer Field House at the beginning of the day and pick him or her up from the Field House at each day's conclusion, or parents may wait in the CFTA lot and camp counselors will escort all campers from the Field House to the parking lot.
- Lunch will be served each day in The Hill School's Dining Hall. Drinks and snacks will be available for purchase during camp breaks.
- A certified lifeguard will be present for pool time each day. If your child would like to swim, please have him or her bring a towel and bathing suit.