Skills On The Hill Camp
Dates: Monday, June 21 through Thursday, June 24, 2021
Cost: $250 per-camper (register using the form below)
Aftercare is available until 5:30 p.m. each day for an additional $30 per-day.
Camp Director: Seth Eilberg, Head boys' basketball coach, The Hill School (firstname.lastname@example.org)
At the Skills on The Hill Basketball Camp all players will:
- Learn, with instruction from experienced college and high school coaches, what it will take to get to the next level.
- Practice skills for every part of their game.
- Gain exposure to position-specific skills/drills that they can take home with them to practice.
- Implement those newly learned concepts in controlled scrimmages.
- Compete and practice with other kids of the same age and/or developmental phase.
- Work in an intense but friendly atmosphere with a 10:1 player-to-coach ratio.
- Experience firsthand The Hill School's beautiful campus and state-of-the art facilities.
- Receive a free basketball.
This year, we are asking all participating families to pay by check. Please send a check payable to "The Hill School" to:
The Hill School
860 Beech Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
Please note: Specific COVID protocols will be in place for the camp to ensure your camper enjoys a healthy and safe camp experience. Detailed policies will be shared with all families the week before camp. If we deem that we cannot safely run the camp, all registrants will receive a full refund.