Skills On The Hill Camp
Dates: Monday, June 17 through Thursday, June 20, 2019
Cost: $245 per-camper
Aftercare is available until 5:30 p.m. each day for an additional $30 per-day.
1) Fill out the Online Registration Form (below) and mail a check separately
2) Print a PDF Document, fill out the Registration Form, and mail the Registration Form and payment to Seth Eilberg (information below)
Payment: Please make checks payable to Seth Eilberg
Checks can be mailed to: Seth Eilberg, The Hill School, 860 Beech Street, Pottstown, PA 19464
Seth Eilberg, Head boys' basketball coach, The Hill School (email@example.com)
At the Skills on The Hill Basketball Camp all players will:
- Learn from experienced college and high school coaches what it will take to get to the next level.
- Practice skills for every part of their game.
- Gain exposure to position-specific skills/drills that they can take home with them to practice.
- Implement those newly learned concepts in controlled scrimmages.
- Compete and practice with other kids of the same age and/or developmental phase.
- Work in an intense but friendly atmosphere with a 10:1 player-to-coach ratio.
- Experience firsthand The Hill School's beautiful campus and state-of-the art facilities.
9 a.m. Warmup and Form Shooting
9:20 a.m. Stations
10:25 a.m. Morning Games
11:30 a.m. Challenges
11:50 a.m. Lunch
12:30 p.m. Daily Clinic/Speaker
1 p.m. Camper Choice: SWIM TIME, Open Gym, Video
1:45 p.m. Afternoon Games
2:50 p.m. Daily Recognitions, Challenges
3 p.m. Dismissal
Drop-off and Pickup Information:
Campers should be dropped off and picked up in The Hill School Center for the Arts Parking Lot, located at 760 Beech Street. Parents may walk their child to Mercer Field House at the beginning of the day and pick him or her up from the Field House at each day's conclusion, or parents may wait in the CFTA lot and camp counselors will escort all campers from the Field House to the parking lot.
- Lunch will be served each day in The Hill School's Dining Hall. Drinks and snacks will be available for purchase during camp breaks.
- A certified lifeguard will be present for pool time each day. If your child would like to swim, please have him or her bring a towel and bathing suit.