Weekends at The Hill
There are a lot of fun opportunities for students on the weekends. I've always loved going into Pottstown and working with the kids at the Boys' and Girls' Club on Saturdays. On campus, the whole School gets super excited for events like pep rallies!Amelia S.
- On-campus events such as coffee house concerts, dances, food festivals, celebrations of special holidays, dorm competitions, and annual events like Mini-THON and Skate Against Cancer.
- Off-campus trips to local movie theatres, shopping centers, and restaurants; seasonal activities such as apple picking and skiing/tubing; trips to amusement parks, trampoline parks, bowling alleys; and more.
- Day trips to nearby cities - Philadelphia; New York City; and Washington, D.C. - for cultural events, Broadway shows, sporting events, and shopping.
- Meeting time for student-led clubs
- Leadership workshops for prefects and athletics team captains
- The Center For The Arts and Woodshop are open for students to pursue creative endeavors
- Extra help sessions are available in the Library, Writing Center, and Academic Office
- All-school events, such as pep rallies, club fairs, or guest speakers
- Religious gatherings (FOCUS, shabbat dinners, etc.); yoga and meditation sessions