Commencement, Saturday, May 25:
Continental Breakfast | Class of 1967 Courtyard | 8 a.m.
Family and friends are invited for a continental breakfast in the courtyard outside of the Dining Hall.
Baccalaureate | Alumni Chapel | 9 a.m. Chapel doors open at 8:30 a.m.
Please note there is limited seating in the Chapel (two tickets will be given out during the Class Day Gala). You will need the tickets to gain admittance to Baccalaureate as they will be collected at the door. Extra seating for those without tickets, along with live video projections of the service, will be available in the Student Center.
Commencement Exercises | Dell Field (Football Field) | 10:30 a.m.
This year, the Commencement ceremony will take place on Dell Field under a grand tent. The tent will open at 9:30 a.m. Seating is open to all family and friends.
Commencement Luncheon | Class of 1967 Courtyard | Noon
Family and friends are invited for a buffet lunch in the courtyard outside of the Dining Hall to celebrate with the Class of 2019.
Special notes about Commencement:
- Michelle A. "Shelly" Gyves, a member of The Hill School’s class of 2002 and current member of The Hill School Board of Trustees, will serve as the School's Commencement speaker. Read More.
- The Hill School campus will be closed for parking during the Baccalaureate and Commencement Ceremonies.
- Parking will be available in the CFTA parking lot. Once that space has been filled, parents and guests will be directed to park in other areas surrounding campus.
- Campus gates will open at 12:30 p.m. to allow parents to help their sixth formers move out of the dormitories.
We will honor the Class of 2019 at a special Class Day Gala on Friday, May 24.
Please Note: Online registration is closed. Please contact Shelley Baumgarten (firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-705-1117) to register for the Gala.
Arriving to Campus/Parking for the Class Day Gala | Guests should plan to park in the Center For The Arts (CFTA) lot (GPS address: 760 Beech Street). Campus security will be available to direct traffic.
Class Day Dinner | Millhiser Family Dining Room | 5:45 p.m. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Class Day Awards | CFTA | 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Special notes about the Class Day Gala:
- Sixth form students and their parents will receive complimentary tickets to the Class Day Dinner. Each family may purchase an additional dinner ticket at a cost of $35.
- The Class Day Gala Awards and Dessert Reception are open to all sixth form families and friends at no charge.
- Childcare and dinner will be available in Sweeney Gymnasium for children ages 3 through 12 at the cost of $10 per child.