Hill School Families
Whom should I contact if...
- I need to reach my child in case of an emergency? Please contact Hill Security or the Dean on Duty at 610-327-3060.
- My child has a medical condition and needs to take medication? Please contact the Wellness Center at 610-705-1217.
- I want to make arrangements for my child to come home on the weekends? If you have not provided weekend permission for your child, you will need to notify the Deans' Office on each occasion in question. Please contact the Deans' Office at 610-705-1288.
- My child is experiencing severe homesickness? Expressions of severe homesickness should be referred to the dorm parent, adviser, or school counseling service for support and counseling. An email or phone call to Dean of Community Life John Giannikas P'20 '24 at firstname.lastname@example.org or Director of Counseling Lisa Roethling at email@example.com, will allow the faculty to work behind the scenes to help your son or daughter feel more comfortable.
- My child has special dietary needs? Please contact Garrett O'Neill, general manager of Sodexo Food Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-705-1101. 7101.
- I have questions about my child’s course selection and class schedule? Please contact Director of Studies and Instruction Bo Kim at email@example.com or 610-705-1089.
- I want to make special transportation arrangements for my child? Visit our Transportation Information page or contact Mr. William Conrad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-705-1563.
- I want information about the Host Family Program? The Host Family Program is a program in which local Hill families open their doors to students who are a long distance from home. For more information concerning the Host Family Program, please contact Shelley Baumgarten, director of parent and alumni engagement, at email@example.com or 610-705-1117.
- I have billing questions? Questions regarding billing and other financial matters should be directed to the appropriate member of the Business Office:
- General questions and debit card inquiries: Darlene Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-705-1318.
- Questions regarding tuition billing, miscellaneous charges, and student insurance: Dawn Norman at email@example.com or 610-705-1270.
- Questions regarding accounts payable: Debbie Mauger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-705-1290.
- Questions regarding personnel, benefits, and insurances: Heather Gelting at email@example.com or 610-705-1149.
- To reach the School's treasurer, please contact Rick Wood, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-705-1149.
- To reach the School's controller and assistant treasurer, please contact Scott Faulkingham at email@example.com or 610-705-1244.
- I have questions about my child’s financial aid package? Please contact Chris Bala '97, associate director of admission and director of financial aid, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-705-1165.
- I want to find out about athletics schedules and directions to away games? Please visit the scores and schedules section of our website or call the Athletics Office at 610-705-1201.
- I want to become involved with parent volunteer opportunities at The Hill? Please contact Shelley Baumgarten, director of alumni and parent engagement, at email@example.com or 610-705-1117.
- I want to discuss my child’s college plans? Please visit the College Counseling section of our website or contact the College Counseling Office at 610-705-1276.
- I want to request an application and/or to arrange a tour of the campus? Please visit the Admission section of our website or contact The Hill School's Admission Office at 610-705-1252.