Information for Returning Families
Use this printable checklist to help keep track of everything that needs to be completed for the start of the school year.
With the exception of the Health Forms, all forms are to be completed in MyBackpack or via The Hill School website.
ALL STUDENT HEALTH FORMS: All medical forms must be completed and mailed (not faxed or emailed) to The Hill by July 15.
- COVID-19 Summer Location Survey (Student): Deadline is July 1.
- Host/Guardian Form (Parent): Deadline is July 15.
- Co-Curricular Activity Sign-up Form: If you have not yet selected your co-curricular activities for the upcoming year or if you wish to change a selection, please email Ms. Gaitan and Mr. Notebaert.
Login to MyBackpack using the information sent to you from the School. Go to "My Forms/Documents" and click "My Forms" to view a list of all forms that must be completed prior to the start of the school year.
- Handbook Acknowledgement Form: To be completed by students and parents. Deadline is August 1.
- Identity-Based Misconduct Form: To be completed by students and parents. Deadline is August 1.
- Information Check & Emergency Contact Information: To be completed by parents. Deadline is August 17.
- Health Compact and Waiver
Note: Once forms have been completed in MyBackpack, they will no longer appear in your account.