Parent Well-Being Resources
Our hope is that the increased knowledge and skills that you gain from this course will help you engage meaningfully with your teen around the topics of marijuana and drug prevention in general. Throughout the progression of this course you will engage with videos, charts, quizzes, and other information pertaining to marijuana education and prevention. You will be better equipped with up-to-date information on the topic of THC use as it pertains to student well-being. Thank you so much for partnering with us to help aid in the health and well-being efforts with your teen. Please let the counseling office know if you have problems accessing the program.
Access the IMPACT course here. Please use TheHillFamilies as the access code to register.
A link to this course is available at any time on this page under the Quick Links section.
- What is Counseling?
- How often will my child meet with a counselor?
- Who will know if my child is seeing a counselor?
- How does my child make an appointment with a counselor?
- What is a mental health medical leave?
- Who do I contact on Campus in case my child has a mental health emergency?
- What types of things do students talk about with counselors?