Student Debit Account and ID

Every student at The Hill is issued a card that is their school ID, allows access to the dormitories, and is linked to their school debit account. Once parents have deposited funds into their student’s debit account, the card can be used for purchases in the Campus Store, the Grille, and for cash withdrawals. Students are able to obtain their account balance at the point of each card transaction.

Questions? Please contact:
Replacement Cards: 610-705-1010
Purchase Questions/Campus Store: 610-705-1291
Where can students make cash withdrawals using the debit card?
Cash withdrawals can only be made from at the Campus Store during regular business hours.