Student Debit Account and ID
- Where Can the Debit Card be Used?
- What Happens if My Child Loses His or Her Card?
- Will Purchases in the Campus Store/Grille be Billed?
- What if a Card Runs Out of Funds?
- How Are Funds Deposited to the Debit Account?
1. Payments may be made online via MyBackpack. Funds will be posted and available the following business day.
2. A parent/student may take cash or check (payable to "The Hill School") to the Business Office. All deposit received before noon will be available that day; funds received after noon will be available the following day.
3. Mail a check (payable to "The Hill School"), along with the debit account card deposit form to The Hill School, Attn: Darlene Bainbridge, 860 Beech Street, Pottstown, PA 19464. Mail received in the Business Office before noon will be available that day; funds received after noon will be available the following day.
4. International families without a U.S. bank account may make deposits via Flywire (www.thehill.flywire.com) and then select “Student Debit Card” from the drop down menu for the payment type. Funds are posted the day they are received into our bank from Flywire.
Where can students make cash withdrawals using the debit card?
Cash withdrawals can only be made from the Business Office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. and 1:45 to 4 p.m.