Parents of Sixth Form Students: The yearbook company has allowed us to extend our Senior Recognition Ad sales until February 13. This is the VERY LAST EXTENSION! If you are not comfortable creating the ad yourself, the Dial staff can create it for you! Just send us the pictures and wording and we will bill your Hill account.
If you do plan to place an ad within the next two weeks, please email Amy Winter at email@example.com to let her know know what size ad you will be ordering. This will be helpful as the Dial staff organizes the pages in the yearbook!
Ad prices: $280 for full page; $150 for half page; $85 for 1/4 page
- If you haven’t already viewed your student’s Sixth Form portraits please log on to the site below and follow the instructions:
- Go to www.kellyokeefephotography.com
- Click view portraits
- Password is Hill
- Second password is your last name (see below for some names that needed additional attention.)
- You need to “place an order” for your Dial (our school yearbook) portrait. It does not cost anything but you need to go through the steps and choose a photo for The Dial. THIS IS OVERDUE AND NEEDED IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE A PICTURE WE WILL CHOOSE ONE FOR YOU!
- Photos for personal use can still be purchased!
- Deadline for senior recognition ads has been extended to February 13.
- To purchase an ad, please visit https://www.jostens.com/apps/jcom/router.mvc?affiliateId=1043824
If you have any questions please email Amy Winter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some further directions: