Policies for Campus Visitors
The following policies and procedures regarding campus guests have been put in place to prioritize the health and safety of our campus community. We ask for your cooperation and adherence to these policies.
Indoor Athletics and Arts Event Attendance
- In light of the latest CDC guidance and COVID-19 data from Montgomery County, The Hill School has moved to a "mask optional policy" for all students, campus residents, employees, and visitors.
- Guests should carry a mask with them when visiting campus to wear if needed.
- No eating/drinking in indoor sports venues.
- Please do not visit Hill's campus if sick.
- We respectfully request that no pets attend indoor athletics or arts events.
Family Campus Visits
- In light of the latest CDC guidance and COVID-19 data from Montgomery County, The Hill School has moved to a "mask optional policy" for all students, campus residents, employees, and visitors. Guests are not permitted to enter dormitories at this time.
- All guests to campus must complete a visitor health screening form in advance of their visit to be cleared for entry upon arrival. All guests must submit an individual health screening form.
- Upon arrival to campus, guests should enter through the Gate House (860 Beech Street) to confirm proper completion of the health screening form.
- Once cleared by the Gate House, the vehicle may continue onto campus.
Delivering Packages to Students
- Parents may deliver packages to campus at any time. Upon arrival, please check-in at the Gate House at the main entrance (860 Beech Street) and notify our Security personnel that you are there to deliver a package for a student.
Parents will be escorted to the Security Sub-Station on campus. The package(s) will be securely stored in this location until retrieved by the student. Please be sure to call or text your child to let them know you dropped off a package(s). All packages should be labeled with the student's name.
Parents will be directed to exit campus via the Beech Street exit.
- For parents who would like to personally deliver a package(s) to their child, they must follow the General Campus Visits policy as noted above.
- Repeat guests do not need to register again unless their vaccination status has changed. Please be sure to bring a copy of that initial approval email each visit.
- If guests do not pre-register before arrival, the vehicle will be directed to CFTA Parking Lot to complete the required forms. Once completed, the vehicle may circle back to the Gate House for review and entry.