Student Health Forms
Once you have completed entering the information in the "fillable" areas (or by hand) please follow these instructions:
- Print the forms out and provide written signatures where indicated (marked by a blue star).
- Please DO NOT print the health form double-sided. Attach Health Insurance and Prescription Insurance cards where indicated.
- Bring turquoise coded pages to Healthcare provider for completion and signature.
- Return all forms by mail to the Wellness Center by August 1, 2019.
- Faxing and emailing is discouraged.
In order for us to properly care for your child as well as meet state regulations, it is extremely important that all medical forms must be completed and mailed (not faxed or emailed) to The Hill by August 1, 2019. Time is needed to adequately review each student’s forms to ensure its completeness and follow-up on any necessary details prior to the student’s return to campus. We look forward to providing your child with the best possible school healthcare while your child is a student here at The Hill.
View information about student health insurance, medications, immunizations, and more on our Wellness Center page.