Examples of planned gifts include establishing a charitable gift annuity with The Hill School or naming The Hill School in your will or as a beneficiary on a: life insurance policy; pension, IRA, 401(k) plan; or charitable remainder trust. The Hill School’s Tax ID is 23-1352647.
- Transfer tax-free gifts from your IRA directly to The Hill School;
- Can be applied toward your annual Required Minimum Distribution (RMD);
- Beneficial for individuals who do not itemize deductions on their income tax;
- Withdrawals not subject to annual charitable deduction limitations
- May be used to satisfy multi-year Hill Fund and/or endowment/capital pledges;
- May be used to create an endowed scholarship or other permanent fund.
Contact your IRA administrator to initiate the gift by directing them to send a check payable to “The Hill School.”
The Hill School’s Tax ID is 23-1352647.
Please direct any questions to Director of Charitable Estate Giving Tim McKinley at 610-705-1199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Unrestricted Use:
A Restricted, Current Use:
Endowment, Income Unrestricted:
Endowment, Income Restricted:
A gift annuity benefits the donor as well as the School. I really liked the idea of being able to make a gift during my lifetime that will support the School’s endowment far into the future.Jim Maxwell '46
Learn More About Why Our Donors Give to The Hill:
“We feel that our faculty was and continues to be is spectacular, and we want to do everything we can to say thank you.”
"A gift annuity benefits the donor as well as the School. I really liked the idea of being able to make a gift during my lifetime that will support the School’s endowment far into the future."
“My daughter Caitlin had such a great experience at The Hill. At some point, my gift could allow another child to experience the impact of a Hill education.”