The Strength of All: The Hill School's Campaign to Preserve Tradition and Inspire Innovation
The Strength of All Campaign is The Hill School’s first-ever multi-phase comprehensive fundraising campaign in its 170-year history. The Campaign is structured as a phased approach over a longer term of years. With this structure, we plan to achieve The Hill's greatest fundraising success from the broadest and deepest of our constituents for initiatives rooted in our new strategic design for The Hill's future.
The success of The Hill School truly depends on ‘the strength of all.’ We need the commitment and participation of everyone who cares about the future of this remarkable place to enhance and sustain The Hill for future generations.
Our tiered faculty promotion, compensation, and professional development initiative.
- The Shirley Quadrivium Center - $19 million (doors opened on August 24, 2020)
- A new Residential Village featuring state-of-the-art living accommodations for faculty and students - $20 million (in progress)
- The renovation of Meigs House, home of our Admission Office - $1 million (in progress)
- The continued support of: Aspire - $6 million, Student Aid - $15.5 million, Hobart’s Run - $2 million, and The Hill Fund - $10.35 million
- Renovation of the College Counseling suite - $250,000 (in progress)
If you have any questions about supporting the Strength of All Campaign, please contact:
Christian Sockel P'22
Assistant Headmaster for Institutional Giving